I design jewelry to make you feel beautiful every day.
This post might seem a bit off-topic for a jewelry studio. But happiness, beauty and integrity are core values at Katy Beh Jewelry.
I’m asked about the jewelry I'm wearing every day. I’m also asked about my skin.
I thought I'd share and spread the word about some fabulous products. I'll come clean about a few other things, too.
“I want my skin so beautiful I don’t need to wear make-up.”
What do I use on my skin?
I’ll be honest.
First, good genes.
My mother uses Ivory soap on her face and is radiant at almost 80.
Second, I burn like a lobster.
Sunscreen is a food group.
A few personal decisions have made a difference.
- Living in New Orleans’ high humidity.
- A combo of OTC and high-end products.
- Procedures. Can I get a Hells Yeah!
Let’s start with the OTC stuff.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Exfoliating shower gloves
- Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 100
- Alba Botanical Hawaiian Body Oil
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Healing Moisture Lotion
Neocutis Skin Care products
- Journee Bio-restorative Day Cream SPF 30
- Bio-Cream Bio-restorative Skin Cream
- Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream
- Hyalis Hydrating Serum
Physician specific products
- Audubon Dermatology: Green Gel – Tretinoin Gel 0.1%
- Moses Plastic Surgery: Mardi Gras Mambo Skin Brightening Cream
Needles and FillersMoses Plastic Surgery
The Daily Order
- Dove body wash in the shower with exfoliating gloves then
- Alba oil
- Green Gel or Mardi Gras Mambo
- Journee or Bio Cream
- Lumiere Eye Cream
Turning 50 wasn’t easy.I wasted 49 worrying about it.Then it happened.I’m still here.
Y'all think you are frugal and lazy...
- I get my groceries delivered – from Walmart.
- Prefer cheap beer.
- I color my own hair.
- Do my own nails.
- Supercuts for a trim a couple times a year.
And, I splurge.
New Orleans lush palette, her vibrant Mardi Gras and laissez les bons temps rouler inspire the color and spirit of my jewelry.
Her iconic architecture fuels my passion for heirloom design and artisan craft.
My penchant for casual elegance motivates me to design pieces that are both luxurious and effortless to wear.
The elegant patina of time and practice; the contrast of decadence and decay...all fuel my unique jewelry vision.
Happy girls are the prettiest girls.
My wish is when you wear my jewelry, you’ll feel as happy as I did making it. With grace, I hope this joy will carry on generations to come. I believe when we celebrate our lives and loves with jewelry, those pieces must be as equally precious, extraordinary and lasting.
Let me help you find the perfect piece.
Katy Beh Jewelry is about valuing the precious.
That's why since 2011, a portion of every Katy Beh Jewelry purchase goes towards non-profit organizations providing mental health education and support; strengthening and maintaining our precious selves. Learn more.
It is absolutely worth it.