I would love to design and create the most special - and personal - piece of jewelry you will ever have.
||A cherished moonstone and diamonds from a mother's jewelry collection are combined in this ring I designed for her daughter. Her mother's memory is alive and will be passed down to her daughter. We also collaborated on a necklace and earring set.
|For inspiration, browse through my Look Book of all the pieces I have made that now have their forever home.
My personal service and professional expertise will exceed your expectations. You will wonder why you waited so long! Whether you are getting married, have a special celebration or just want to make yourself happy, I'd love to work with you.
Here's how it works:
- We'll schedule an appointment to talk about what you are envisioning. We can meet in my New Orleans studio or talk on the phone. If you have gems, photos, heirloom pieces; we'll go over all of that during our meeting.
- You'll tell me your starting budget and time frame.
- Within a week, I'll sketch or layout a custom design for you.
- If you love it and with your 65% deposit, I'll get started on it! Your finished piece will take approximately 4 weeks to create.
- When it is ready, the remaining 35% balance will be due.
Sounds like fun? Let's get started.
Click here to read about the labradorite and ruby earrings I designed using my client's gems.
|“I asked Katy to make me a modern necklace, using a 100-year old family heirloom as inspiration. She created a sleek and elegant take on the original, utterly different from it yet capturing its essence beautifully. She took care to involve me in the design process throughout, even picking up my unarticulated preferences; it was truly a pleasure working with her, and I couldn’t be happier with the result!” Suman Naresh
ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT.
|I designed and custom made this Mary Bracelet with assorted gemstones in 22k yellow gold for a surprise birthday present. When the husband gave it to his wife, she called me the second after she opened the box, gasping with joy. I was so relieved. It meant so much to me to have her love it.